I'm hungry

My new ipod casing! Err yeah, i put something behind there cos i'm afraid it will get scratch if left as it is. I drew the eyes. ><





Spend my whole day reading manga. At least i did something other than watching tv shows. One of the tv shows i have been watching is Nurul Qistina. Its about a chinese girl who went overseas, fell in love with a Malay guy, came back, went into Islam and got married. The guy turns out to be abusive, drug addict and having an affair :S One day she met this ustaz and his sister who helped her and the ustaz likes her!! She divorced her husband in the end but i wonder if she ended up with the ustaz?

The storyline for Vampire Knight kinda gets weird during book 8.... heh.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Felt like playing Granado Espada. i have the client in my hard disk but i'll still have to download the patch to update it which will take ages! And the internet connection has been slooooow.
Ahhh.... memories of Apostles Faction. From Fruitsy the Perv to daremo who likes Ze hehehe.



#now playing Your Love by Hye Ji ft Alexander

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I now understand why some fans say the screamed when they heard Xander singing the line " I will make love to you when you want me too~"
His voice in your love is raspy and.... sexy?~~
Hahahahaha


JUNG MIN IS IN SINGAPORE!! T_T
SS3 just ended in Bukit Jalil. Joanne and Chee Wei went~~


I'm hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels