hahahhahahaahaha

well.. today we got back some of our test paper. Science, E.A, P.A and ERT. so far i have got 2 A1. i seriously thought that i would fail for P.A because i DID NOT even touch buku tunai but thankfully i scored 58%. i did a few silly mistakes for ERT. for the kumpulan gula disakarida question i went and circle C but i shaded 'D'. =( then the piramid makanan i counted the level upside down. ;( and then the last one i went and liquid the decimal points and bundarkan it >_<



teacher cancelled ERT class but Erica and I didnt know. Geraldine said that teacher wrote on the board but my class was in 5 SC 1 so even if teacher wrote it on our board we wouldnt have seen it


and after that i went to my grandma house. guess what? my oh so wonderfull cousin LESLIE NG JING FOO scored 90% for his add math. 90% !!!!! >__<>






THIS IS LESLIE NG

ohh my new camera can take so nice pictures

my father wanted to buy for me a DSLR when we were going to buy a camera for me. if i bought the DSLR, the sop would send me to a workshop where they would teach me how to use the cam. bt i didnt want a DSLR. reasons:

  1. so bulky, big and fat. i prefer something slim
  2. im not a profesional photographer
  3. i dont have any events to take picture of
  4. everyone seems to want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels