anti-pork?


Mrs Khoo came into class today and started asking about the food for Hari Keusahawanan. She was asking who was doing what and stuff, then when came to the spagetthi she say K.I.V cos of the Malays have to have halal food.


me: ooo y house dont cook pork wan ( i was talking to erica)
erica: TEACHER, FLORENCE ANTI-PORK



bt i dont think teacher heard thought.



mrs khoo: u understand right why have to kiv? because wait use the pots and stuff to cook
before
me: *nod my head* teacher bt my house dont cook pork one
mrs khoo : ohh? how come?
me: cos no one wants to eat




the class found that funny for some reason





its not that my family dont eat pork, its just that we dont eat pork at home.does that make sense? if out side, we got eat. i dont like pork that much. i keep on imagining pigs when i eat pork. and imagining the hairs on the piggy, then i dont want to eat it anymore. and i only like the KTK shop near my grandma's house. other places i dont reli like.



lol 10 ppl in class nv come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels